- Hold a valid JAR ATPL or Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical
- Hold an MCC certificate or exemption
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time
- Have a minimum of 500 hours as DHC6 pilot in command
- Have logged at least 100 hours flying time in the last 12 months.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English (ICAO Level 6)
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be available to start work in early April 2017
- Be able to supply references from all your employers for the last 5 years.
- Concessionary travel to the Isles of Scilly and any other relevant schemes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Closing Date: 31st March 2017
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC6 Jobs