- ATP certificate with an unrestricted turbojet type rating (DC9/MD80 preferred),
- 3000 hours total flight time
- 500 hours turbojet
- FAR121 experience preferred
- FCC radio license
- 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Computer literate desired
- Candidates must not have reached their 65th birthday
- Candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
Training agreement, successful completion of TSA security and PRIA background checks and current passport required. Average yearly salary $80K- $120K. Candidates must live in Dallas, Texas area
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DC9 Non Type Rated Jobs