In their turbo prop fleets, entry is always at First Officer level and positions are located at a number of bases around the country. Whether you are looking for a career flying props or a pathway to their jet fleet, this is a great point of entry. Air Nelson operates domestic routes on the Air New Zealand network. Here, you'll find yourself in the right hand seat of an ATR or a Dash 8 Q300.
First Officer you will play a pivotal role in flying their customers to their destinations for work, business, family or pleasure.
- NZCAA CPL
- NZCAA MEIR
- NZCAA Class 1 Medical
- 500 hours total time
- 25 night hours
- 40 hours Instrument Flight Time
- BGT, ILS, VOR, NDB endorsements and IF currency
- University Entrance / Equivalent
- L5 English Language Proficiency or greater
- Indefinite permanent residency of New Zealand or citizenship of New Zealand or Australia