- No FAA violations or at fault accidents or incidents
- Must have logged a minimum of 5000 hours of total pilot flight time
- 2500 hours of multiengine turbine time, experience operating large-cabin aircraft, and experience in advanced electronic/digital avionics cockpits.
- Must hold, or be able to hold, a type rating in one or more Company-owned aircraft.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- CPR and AED Certification.
- Must hold a FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Airplane, Multiengine Land Rating, First Class Medical Certificate, FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience working in a VVIP setting.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs