- A minimum of five years experience as pilot in a multi-crew aircraft,
- A minimum of 5000 hours of total flying time and a minimum of 2000 hours of command time on a large turbine aircraft,
- A current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License and a valid Class 1 medical certificate,
- A current FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and a valid First Class medical certificate,
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills,
- The ability to execute the duties of an aircraft commander while maintaining a positive and cooperative relationship with the crew and management,
- Experience in international flight operations and / or a training captain background,
- A strong technical background in aircraft design and certification requirements,
- The ability to travel worldwide for extended periods, occasionally with limited advance notice.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Instructor Jobs