- Hold a current Commercial Pilot certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings
- Hold a First Class Medical Certificate
- A minimum of 2000 hours total flight time.
- A minimum of 1000 hours total PIC
- A minimum of 500 twin time
- A minimum of 100 hours turbine time
- A minimum of 200 hours night time
- A minimum of 200 hours instrument time
- Must be familiar with all F.A.R. 91 regulations and F.A.R. 135 regulations
- Ability to effectively communicate with other Pilots, Flight Services Manager, Director of Maintenance, and customers in a patient, courteous and helpful manner.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B400A Non Type Rated Jobs