Due to their expanding operation, they are currently seeking applicants to operate their single and multi-engine aircraft for aerial photography missions for an immediate start.
Perth (WA) based, but must be willing to travel away for extended periods of time (up to 3 weeks).
- Australian CPL (A)
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous goods
- 1000 hours TT
- 100 hours Multi (PIC)
- MEA IR 2D & 3D IAP
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- 50 hours plus on Cessna 210.
- 200 hours plus Multi PIC
- Experience with turbo charged aircraft
- 2 or more IPC renewals
- Experience with aerial survey flying
- Able to work unsupervised
- Operations planning experience
- IT savvy
- Computer literate