- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 3500 factorized hours*
- Minimum 1500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20.000 kgs OR
- Minimum 1500 hrs as PIC** on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20.000 kgs
- Last flight within preceding 6 months
- Valid and current ME-IR
- Valid Class1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
*Find how to factorize the hours by clicking on the link below.
** PIC hours are pilot in command hours. This does not include PIC u/s hours.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs