- Saudi Arabian Nationals with Saudi IDs
- Max age limit is 36 yrs old
- Valid GACA First Class Medical Certificate
- Holders of GACA/ICAO Multi Engines Land CPL/IR pilot license validated by GACA are (preferred). When you have received your GACA CPL/IR written exams, your license is validates by GACA.
- GACA Commercial and Instrument written exams with grades equal or greater than 80% The two written GACA exams have to be current and not expired
- GACA English Proficiency Level 4 and above.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to prepare the following documents in the EXACT order listed below, in ONE PDF file. The PDF file must not exceed 3 MB in size:
- GACA/ICAO License
- Current GACA Medical
- Current GACA ELP (English Language Proficiency Test)
- Current Saudi Passport
- Current GACA Instrument Airplane Knowledge Test Report
- Current GACA Commercial Pilot Airplane Knowledge Test Report
- Educational Qualifications (High School or college diploma)
- Saudi National ID Card
- Last three pages of the logbook
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs