Reporting to Flight Operations Managers, the Pilot in waiting positions are responsible for supporting the flight operations of Air Tindi. These positions are located throughout our business in areas such as Ramp/Dock Attendants, Flight Attendant/Load Masters, Flight Coordinators and Scheduled Services/Cargo Agents.
- 19 years old, minimum with a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Transport Canada commercial license with multi IFR;
- Ability to lift, load/unload 50 lbs or more;
- Eligible to obtain/maintain an Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC);
- Be a proven team player who demonstrates leadership abilities and a positive and energetic attitude when interacting with customers or coworkers;
- Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Solid oral and written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs