They are looking for the right individual with significant aviation, life and leadership experience and qualifications to match, to head a small team engaged in a mix of owner and charter operations.
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one's knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
- Valid, EASA license and Medical, Rated and Current on Falcon 7x
- Long Range Flight experience 4000 hours total and 500 hours on type minimum
- Significant command experience usually seen a min. of 5y
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations.
- Administrative skills strong customer service skills English Level 4
- Strong leadership skills proven by previous position as lead pilot or administrative function,
- Proven team player and able to delegate tasks
- Current on Falcon 7x TRI or TRE
- Background in Business Aviation
Application deadline 28th February 2017.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 7X Jobs