- EASA ATPL(A) or Frozen ATPL(A) with Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- MCC course completed
- Radiotelephony license
- Fluent in Greek and good knowledge of English (ICAO ELP4)
- Completed military service
- DHC8 or ATR type rating will be considered an advantage
- AEI/TEI will be considered an advantage
Closing date 15 March 2017
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC8 Non Type Rated Jobs