- FAA ATP pilot certificate
- United States Citizen with USA Passport
- Hold or previously held DOD Secret Clearance or higher.
- Current first class flight medical
- Restricted radiotelephone operator permit
- No accidents/incidents/FAA enforcement actions
- 3000 hours Total Time
- 2000 hours PIC
- 500 hours in turboprop aircraft
- Specific aircraft type rating is highly desirable but not required
- deHavilland aircraft and PT6 engine experience is a plus
- Actual desert, mountain, and remote/austere flying skills and experience are highly desired
- Documented airdrop experience in a large aircraft is highly desired
- Strong situational awareness (SA) is a requirement
- Pilots will be required to complete an Alternate Continental Replacement Course (CRC)
- Pilots will be required to receive all immunizations for the area of deployment
- Possess a working knowledge of company General Operations Manual, company Operation Specifications, FAA Regulations, and the Airman's Information Manual
- Ability to read, speaks, and writes in English
- Flexibility to work available shifts and rotations, including possible extensions, including being deployed on holidays
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small spaces, restricted area, and lift up to 80 lbs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is desired
- This is a Safety Sensitive position and is subject to Random Drug and Alcohol testing.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC-4 Jobs