They are seeking the right candidate to become the lead captain for their Cessna Citation Bravo & Citation II operated from Southampton International Airport, UK.
Operations are conducted within the EASA Part-Ops regulations, commercially and non-commercially.
- Passionate about high quality service
- Experienced in the industry
- Focused on exceeding the expectations of each passenger
- Smart and very presentable
- Well spoken and fluent in English
- Preferably holding a TRI/TRE authority for the C550.
- A competitive salary reviewed annually
- 28 days holiday a year
- Development and training opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation Bravo Jobs