- Hold an airline transport pilot certificate with a type rating in several variations of fixed wing aircraft such as the B1900, CASA212, Lear 35/60, Gulfstream, and King Air types.
- 1500 hours PIC
- Possess ability to organize and plan work, adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction. Be detail oriented and have mathematical skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply technical data relating to aircraft.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple priorities.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CASA 212 Jobs