- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Be B787 type rated, training and type conversions is to be co-funded between employee and the company
- Minimum 1500 commercial jet flight hours with an airline.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO level 5.