Corporate Aircraft Charter has recently secured a long-term contract for flying services based from Port Augusta, South Australia and is seeking suitable qualified B200 King Air Pilots for their flying operations at this location.
- A minimum of 1,500 hours in total
- A minimum of 1,000 hours in command of multi engine aircraft
- 500 hours in command of gas turbine preferred
- B200 Endorsement with a minimum of 100hrs on type
- Australian CPL / Australian ATPL Preferred
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Current IPC
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Port Augusta SA Based Position
- Housing Provided
- Excellent Remuneration
Applications Close Friday 10th March 2017
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 King Air Jobs