- Candidate should be an Indian National and possess Indian CPL.
- Minimum 75% aggregate in 10+2 or 60% aggregate in Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Age 18 to 30 yrs.
- Candidate should possess current Indian ATPL/CPL, FRTO, COP-RTR, Class-I Medical, English Level Proficiency (ELP) endorsed on license with a minimum level 4 and with A 320 Rating.
- Minimum multi engine experience of 25 hours, 10 hours of which should be on approved multi engine simulator.
- The A320 Instrument Rating (IR) should preferably be current, if not it should not have lapsed for more than 30 months at the time of joining, preference would be given to crew depending on currency of IR. (Not applicable to candidates who are not rated Airbus 320)
- Candidates to be in possession of valid passport for a minimum 01 year at the time of joining