- High School diploma or GED.
- FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman's Certificates
- ATP is required for fixed wing pilots.
- Carries a current medical certificate in accordance with 14 CFR 61.23.
- Has completed the required and applicable curriculums required by the company's FAA Approved Part 135 Training Program.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the company General Operations Manual, General Maintenance Manual, FAA Regulations, NTSB Procedures, HMR 175, Operations Specifications. Aircraft Flight Manuals, and all other material pertinent to duties.
- 1500 total fixed wing aircraft time.
- Meets the qualification requirements of 14 CFR 135.245.
- Is current and qualified per CFR 135.293, 135.297, and 135.299.
- Meets recency of experience requirements of 14 CFR 135.247.
- Must report or have no accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within last five years.
- Must be current and qualified as a pilot in the last 12 months.
- 2500 total aircraft flight hours.
- Have at least one year of experience as a FAR part 135 pilot of an aircraft.
- Have International Flight Ops experience.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC-8 Non Type Rated Jobs