- Hold an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with appropriate Aircraft Type Rating
- Obtain and maintain an FAA First Class Medical
- 4000 hours Total Fixed Wing
- 1500 hours Multi-Engine Land
- 2000 hours Pilot-in-Command
- 1500 hours Turbojet
- 1500 Turbine time
- 100 hours Night
- 75 hours Actual or Simulated Instrument
- College Degree preferred
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Must present a team effort approach with great interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be proactive, efficient, with the ability to seek out answers and resources as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, willing to travel worldwide extensively and without any restrictions.
- Must be able to handle the job responsibilities with integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
- May be required to be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a required 10-year background check
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs