Successful candidates will report directly to the Chief Training Captain and be required to relocate to Dublin to fulfil the role.
This position requires suitable candidates to work closely with the Flight Operations management team, regarding all aspects of initial and recurrent training and checking for company pilots.
- Skills tests and proficiency checks for the issue, revalidation and renewal of type ratings
- Proficiency checks for revalidation or renewal of IRs
- Skills tests for ATPL issue
- Assessments of competence for the issue, revalidation and renewal of a TRI or SFI provided the TRE has three years’ experience as an examiner
- Total Time: 4000hrs.
- PIC : 1500hrs.
- PIC ATR: 500hrs
- Flown the type in the previous 6 months.
- Experience of the ATR 72 ‘classic’ and glass cockpit variants.
- Previous background in training instruction.
- Hold or have held a CPL, an ATPL and TRI Certificate on the applicable type.
- For initial issue, have completed at least 50 hours instruction as a TRI on the ATR;
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date).
- No history of incidents or accidents.
- English language proficiency 5 or higher.