- Minimum 1000 hours Floatplane Pilot in Command experience
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Commercial Pilot’s License (Transport Canada Approved) Class-SELS
- Valid Passport -able to operate into the USA
- The ability to work in a changing environment
- Good Customer service and communication skills
- Safety Orientated, able to operate in remote locations along the British Columbia and Washington coast and be a self-starter.
- Preference will be given to pilots with BC coast experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC2 Non Type Rated Jobs