- Minimum 500 hours total time
- 100 hours multi engine experience required.
- All candidates must possess a valid CPL or ATPL.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel without restriction in Canada and the United States. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Current BE20 type rating, previous Garmin 1000, and/or EFIS experience considered an asset.
- Combination of on-site and on-call schedule based on 12 hour shifts.
- Voyageur offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including: dental, health, life insurance, as well as a retirement pension program.
- Career advancement opportunities to our 705 operations are available.