- CASA CPL (A)
- Current IPC (3 renewals)
- 3000 hours as pilot-in-command
- 200 hours night
- 500 hours multi-engine or 500 hours turbine experience
- PC12 experience preferred
- Remote experience desirable.
- Applicants must hold Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency.
- This role operates over a 24/7 roster encompassing a variety of day, afternoon and night shifts.
If you are keen to move your career into an organisation that makes a real difference to all Australians, apply now.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs