They nvite experienced pilots who meet the stated minimum education and experience requirements (see below) to apply. They currently have an opening for a Gulfstream G-V (“Classic G-V”) Captain position at their Teterboro, NJ (KTEB) location.
- G-V Type Rating
- 250 hours in type
- At least 4000 hours Total Time (Fixed Wing)
- 3000 hours Pilot-in-Command time
- 3000 hours Multi-Engine time
- FAA 1st Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other GV Jobs