- A minimum of 3000 hours total flight time
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence with appropriate type ratings
- European Union class 1 medical
- Multi-crew experience (500 hours)
- Pass an upgrade course (Ground school and SIM). Direct Entry Captain on Non Commercial Operations may receive a dispensation to meet this requirement
- Complete line training as a captain (including the line check for commercial operations)
- Extensive European flight experience
- Clear demonstration of excellent performance
- Strong commercial aviation background (EUOPS and/or AIROPS environment is an advantage)
- Military or airline training is an advantage
- Fluency in English (preferably level 6), and a knowledge of two or more European languages is an advantage.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 2000 Jobs