The successful candidates will be required to enter into a financial commitment for training (Promissory Note) prior to the commencement of training.
- 3000 hours total flight time
- 1000 PIC Hours (preferred)
- 1000hours Multi Engine (preferred)
- 1000 Hours Floats
- Previous DHC2/2T or DHC3/3T experience is an asset
- Valid ATPL
- Must have current and valid passport
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Northern Flying Operations
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
- Ability to support and enhance safety initiatives
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Leadership qualities with the ability to coach and mentor
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must have flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Only applicants who are selected for further screening will be contacted.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC6 Non Type Rated Jobs