The applicant should possess a well-developed customer service orientation and a sense of discretion. To succeed in this opportunity you must present a diplomatic behaviour under stress, have intercultural competence as well as excellent communications skills. The applicant must have a right to work in Switzerland/Europe and needs to speak Swiss German & English.
- EASA ATPL, IR with a minimum of ICAO language proficiency level 4
- Swiss German speaking
- 3 years command experience
- 2200 hours minimum Jet time
- Administrative-/Computer skills (MS office)
- Background in Business Aviation
- Holds a Type Rating C525
- A minimum of 500 hours in VFR condition
Application deadline 21th November 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C525 Jobs