- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued/ under issue/ renewal (with DGCA receipt) by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India under issue/ renewal (with DGCA receipt) by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on B7877 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India or equivalent acceptable to DGCA India
- Valid B787 aircraft Endorsement/ type rating on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
- Minimum 100 hours of Line Experience on B787 aircraft.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B787 Jobs