ATI is currently looking for B757/B767 First Officers.
- 1500 hours total pilot time including at least 500 hours multi-engine High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a DOT pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to clearly communicate with co-workers; stand, bend, and reach; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Must be able to qualify and pass a US Government secret clearance in the event of CRAF activation
- An unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with a Multi-Engine rating and a current First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid US Passport that allows travel throughout the world
Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous military pilot time may be considered if less than 1500 hours total
- 757/767 experience preferred
- College degree is preferred
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B757 Non Type Rated Jobs