In reference to the above statement, certain validation requires assistance form an experienced B-747 Engineering Test Pilot. The work to be completed may be summarized in three categories:
- AFM Supplement Development
- Crew guidance and mentoring
- Consulting duties associated with 747-Project Pilot Duties
Project scope of work is based on documenting and developing Project Pilot procedures as follows;
- Provide guidance and recommendations with existing customers processes and procedures, as required, relating to the Scope of Work.
- Develop and document Project Pilot processes and procedures within agreed timeframe.
- Continue developing lessons learned and Risk Assessment protocols and philosophies pertaining to the FTB’s.
- Continue providing guidance and recommendations for Safety Reviews of flight testing.
- Continue guiding and assisting in the development of Flight Test maneuvers and procedures as they pertain to the B747SP FTB’s.
- Extensive experience on B747 Classic
- Be familiar with the maneuvers outlined in US FAA AC 25-7A
- Be experienced with propulsion system testing.