- Between the ages of 22-45 on the date of the application,
- (If the total flight time is 4,500 + and over 27 tonnes, the age limitation is 50 on the date of employment)
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Minimum Frozen ATPL,
- Minimum 3000 flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes
- Minimum 2000 flight hours on Jet Aircrafts above 27 tonnes with glass cockpit experience.
- Within the last 2 years, not a break of more than 12 months in the flights on the applied aircraft.
- Only JAA/EASA/ICAO/FAA licenses are acceptable.
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
- ICAO Level 4 in English
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737 Non Type Rated Jobs