- Current Class‐I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India ‐ Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University
- Valid CPL on Beech Craft B300(350) aircraft & Minimum flying experience of 500 Hrs out of which 200 hrs should be on type
- Maximum 53 Years old
If you are interested in this job and if you full fill the above eligibility criteria report for walk‐in‐interview between 10:30 hours to 13.30 hours on December 6th the following date & venue :
O/o The Executive Director (CNS‐OM)
3rd Floor, ‘A’ Block
Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs