- 3000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC on aircraft ≥ 18,000kg MTOW
- Current and valid EASA ATPL
- Current and valid class 1 medical
- Entitled to reside and work in the European Union.
- Free from any criminal record.
- Fluent in the English language with ELP level 5 or above.
- Type rating provided (Bond)
- Loss of License
- Income continuance
- Staff travel with CityJet and My ID travel
- Pension scheme with company contribution (Optional)
- Private Health insurance (Optional)
Apply online with CV and application form
Successful candidates will be offered a screening date in Dublin, which will consist of the following:
- Simulator Check
- Aptitude testing
Screening will take place over two days; travel can be arranged over the CityJet network. (Not including ACMI, or code share agreements)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other RJ85 Non Type Rated Jobs