Satellite Base Manager in North Palm Beach, FL.
- 1500 hours total fixed wing flight time is required.
- 500 hours PIC flight time is required.
- 200 hours Turbine Time preferred.
- Private Business Aircraft experience preferred.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate preferred.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit.
- Current FAA First Class Medical required.
- Valid passport.
- No Accidents or Incidents.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to meet the following checks:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- PRIA background check (to include any incidents/accidents.)
- Credit check.
- DMV check with valid driver’s license.
- Employment verification.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluently in the English Language.
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Satellite Base of Operations, North Palm Beach, FL (F45).
If you are interested in this job Click here to download the application (PDF) and APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aero Commander Jobs