- Excellent flying skills, teamwork personal and social skills with high leadership qualities
- Minimum English language proficiency ICAO Level 4
- Valid ICAO ATPL and unrestricted medical certificate class 1
- Total flying experience of minimum 6000 hours
- 2000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft.
- A Type rating on A340 or relevant is required.
- Minimum 500 PIC passenger flying hours on type and 1500 passenger flying hours.
- Have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months.
- Hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- Worldwide experience.
- TRI/TRE experience preferred
- VIP/VVIP experience preferred
Interested applicant meeting the above requirement may apply with the following documents:
- Updated CV
- Valid Pilot License
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Passport copies
- Recent logbook pages
- Clearance from license authority for no accident or incident involvement