- Must hold a current and valid ICAO/EASA/FAA ATPL with current type rating A320 or equivalent.
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Instrument Rating
- Current Class 1 medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 or 6 English language proficiency
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, relevant Japanese permanent residency status or an unrestricted right to work in Japan;
- Possess strong and effective team working competencies;
- Be committed to service excellence.
- Minimum 1500 hours total aeronautical experience on fixed-wing aircraft;
- Minimum 250 hours or least 180 hours pilot in command under supervision and least 70 hours pilot in command
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320 family.
If you would like to submit an application, please submit the following documents:
- CV (flight experience record)
- Radio license
- Copy of license (ATPL)
- Aviation Medical Certificate
- Flight Log book (All pages)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs