Candidates must be A320 type rated with suitable experience and a current EASA ATPL. They must have the right to live and work in the EU.
- EU citizenship or have the right to live and work in the EU
- Valid EASA ATPL license with current A320 type rating
- Must have 5000 total flight hours on type A320
- Must have 1500 flight hours on type A320 as PIC
- English proficiency minimum Level 4
- Valid EU Class 1 medical
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs