The successful candidates will be required to enter into a financial commitment for training (Promissory Note) prior to the commencement of training.
- 600 hours total flight time
- 300 Pilot in Command hours
- Current Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Valid IATRA or ATPL exams written
- Must have current and valid passport
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC)
- Must meet requirements established by Client Standards
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
- Ability to support and enhance company safety initiatives
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to Saskatoon Saskatchewan
- Must have flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Only applicants who are selected for further screening will be contacted.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SAAB 340 Non Type Rated Jobs