The ideal candidate will have Jet Stream experience. They will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its clients, while adhering to the company unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Posses a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview).
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a current passport.
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE).
- Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints,
- Be self-motivated and a team player.
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules.
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures.
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.