The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one's knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The applicant must have a right to work in the UK/Europe and be resident within 1.5 hours traveling time to Farnborough.
- Current Global Express Vision Type Rating
- Current EASA ATPL unrestricted
- English level 4 or above
- Minimum of 4000 hours total flight time
- Minimum of 500 hours BD700 experience
- Minimum of 1500 hours as Pilot in Command on a multi engine jet
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations
- Background in business jets
- Understanding of a flexible roster pattern
- Team Player
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Fluency in English
Application deadline 4th November 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other BD700 Jobs