The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one's knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The applicant must have a right to work in the UK/Europe and be resident within 2 hours traveling time to London Luton Airport.
- Minimum of 4000 hours total flight time.
- Minimum of 1500 hours as Pilot in Command.
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations
- Background in business jets.
- Team Player
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Gulfstream 550 Type Rating. Candidates who do not have a Gulfstream 550 Type Rating will be subject to a 3 year bonding agreement in order to complete the rating.
- Minimum of 500 hours Gulfstream 550 time
Application deadline 4th November 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other BD700 Jobs