- Must be a qualified Pilot holding a valid Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the FAA with the appropriate aircraft type rating.
- Must have successfully completed the manufacturer's approved ground and flight training program for the appropriate aircraft.
- As a minimum will attend FAA approved recurrent training semi-annually.
- Have approximately 2000 hours as Pilot-in-Command of a multi-engine turbo jet aircraft
- A minimum of 100 hours in the type airplane to be flown
- A proficiency check given by a management pilot
- Must pass an FAA First Class Medical and be physically and psychologically capable of executing assigned tasks at all times to the satisfaction of aviation management.