Amber Aviation Academy is currently seeking applications for a suitably qualified and highly motivated person for the position of Grade 1 Flight Instructor.
- Meet all Australian Part 61 License Requirements,
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the role of a Grade 1 Instructor or Flight Training Manager.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- FIR A IR Grade 1 Training Endorsement
- Current IR MEA IAP2D & IAP3D
- FIR DF (Design Feature Training)
- FIR CLR MEA (Class Rating Training Multi engine Aeroplane)
- MEAI (Multi-Engine Aeroplane Class Rating Instructor Training)
- FIR (Flight Instructor Training Rating)
- GTE (Gas Turbine Engine) and PXS (Pressurisation).
- Aerobatic Training approval for all manoeuvres and low level aerobatic training.
Managed, worked in or possess knowledge of a Registered Training Organisation, Cert IV in Training and Assessment and DG approvals highly regarded.
To apply, please forward your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria by email.
Applications Close—25th November 2016
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight instructors Jobs