Cobham Special Mission provides customers with integrated services for airborne special mission operations. Its capabilities include aerial surveillance, operational readiness training, aircraft modification and integration, search and rescue, and environment surveillance and response.
- A minimum of 1000 hours flying experience
- Qualified Flying Instructor (desirable)
- Minimum of a frozen ATPL with valid Instrument Rating and MCC
- Previous involvement in Special Mission operations (desirable)
- Must be a British National
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon20 Non Type Rated Jobs