- A minimum of 3000 hours total flying time including 1000 hours PIC and at least 2000 hours flying multi-crew turbo-prop or jet aircraft.
- Valid ICAO ATPL with EMB145 type-rating or Valid Ghana ATPL
- Valid passport
- Valid/current Medical Certificate (Class one)
- No history of incidents/accidents
- Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- No criminal history.
- Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history document from your home country (Non-Ghanaians)