Link PNG is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified experienced DHC-8 First Officers.
Successful applicants will have the options of:
- Full time based in Port Moresby with 18 days on/10 days off per 28 day roster, and 4 weeks annual leave per annum; or
- Commuting from your place of residence (either within PNG, or some international locations) with 18 days on/10 days off per 28 day roster, and 4 weeks annual leave per annum; or
- Tours, based on 3 weeks on/3 weeks off
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates. This includes attractive margins for experience and training/checking, accommodation options, a seniority date with Air Niugini and for some commuting/tour options currency stabilisation. For full time Captains, salary ranges from the equivalent of ZAR 1.2 million to ZAR 2.1 million for an experienced Captain conducting Check duties. For First Officers salary ranges from the equivalent of ZAR 470,000 to ZAR 800,000 for an experienced First Officer. In all cases, housing is also provided.
- PNG or ICAO ATPL and Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating; and
- Where required, must be eligible to obtain a work permit/ work visa for PNG (which includes the completion of a medical and police check)
- At least 2000 hours total time,
- 1000 hours command time (on fixed wing aircraft)
- Ideally flight experience in PNG;
- Ideally a DHC-8 type rating with a minimum of 500 on type. Candidates with alternative levels of experience such as other Part 121 time will also be considered .
Applications close on 5th November 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash8 Non Type Rated Jobs