You will be based at either Lands End or Newquay Cornwall Airport. Rosters will change at short notice so living nearby is essential. Successful applicants will be trained at the company’s expense, and will receive a DHC6 type rating, subject to passing ground and flight examinations. There will be a financial bond /loan lasting the period of the first 2 years.
- Hold a valid Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical with at least 3 months validity
- Have completed an MCC course.
- An Instrument Rating on a multi-engine aircraft without a glass cockpit, with at least 3 months validity
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have at least 300 hours flying experience as PIC, of which 50 hours must be air work (e.g. flying instruction, air taxi, parachute pilot etc.)
- Be available to start work in December 2016
- Be able to supply references from all your employers for the last 5 years.
Application deadline: November 17th 2016
- Download a blank application form from here
- Complete and sign the application form.
- Scan the completed application form to a single pdf file with filename [your name] application form.pdf (e.g. John Smith pilot application form.pdf).
- Scan your CV to a single pdf file with filename [your name] CV .pdf (e.g. John Smith CV.pdf)
- Send an email with the subject line titled: [your name] application form , with the application form attached (not in-line) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a second email with the subject lined titled: [your name] CV, with the CV file attached to email@example.com
You'll also be interested in other DHC6 Non Type Rated Jobs