- Swiss or EU nationality;
- Valid EASA (ATPL frozen) IFR licence;
- A minimum 500 hours on multi crew aircraft;
- A minimum 500 hours on type;
- A minimum 100 hours on type within preceding last 12 months;
- A minimum 1500 total hours from age 30.
- Valid EASA Class 1 medical certificate;
- English Language Fluency minimum Level 4;
- Maximum Age limit is 35 years old.
Email the below mentioned documents to:
- Application Form;
- Motivation Letter;
- Copy of your licence;
- Copy of your Class 1 Medical certificate;
- Copy of your passport.
For the Assessment you are required to bring all originals documents mentioned in the Application Form along with hard copies and soft copies saved on a usb stick.
Please take duly note that we will reply only to applications fulfilling the above requirements and selected candidates to an interview.
If you are interested in this job fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs