- Full responsibility for the safety of all crew members, passengers and cargo on board, as soon as the commander arrives on board the aircraft, until the commander leaves the aircraft at the end of the flight.
- Be responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft from the moment the airplane is first ready to move for the purpose of taxiing prior to take-off, until the moment it finally comes to rest at the end of the flight and the engine(s) used as primary propulsion unit(s) is(are) shut down.
- Have authority to give all commands and take any appropriate actions for the purpose of securing the safety of the aircraft and of persons and/or property carried therein.
- Have authority to disembark any person, or any part of the cargo, that may represent a potential hazard to the safety of the aircraft or its occupants.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with in accordance with the company operations manuals.
- Be responsible, in all emergency and non-normal situations, for ensuring that all procedures are carried out, reports and notifications made and records kept at all times.
- Comply with all Commander Duties and Responsibilities described in OM-A
- Valid EASA Air Transport Pilot Licenses – ATPL
- Minimum total of 3500 hours, of which a minimum
- 1500 hours on turbo-prop alt. 700hrs jet aircraft.
- Time on another CRJ variant is an advantage.
- Minimum 250 hours Commander time in commercial air transport.
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Fluent
- Right to live and work within EU
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven problem solving & planning skills
- The ability to Lead, Prioritize and Delegate accordingly
Required Personal Attributes:
- High professional standards
- Customer Focused
- Flexible approach
Application deadline 28th October 2016
If you are interested in this job please send your license and medical and APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ-200 Jobs